Surfbreak Cabarete Surf & Yoga Resort
with Jen Tremblay
Nourishing Plant-based Cuisine
Surf - Canyoning - Horseback Riding - and more...
at our unspoiled beach
YOGA ADVENTURE RETREAT April 7th to 14th, 2018
Join us at Surfbreak Cabarete, a small-known secret paradise located in Playa Encuentro, Dominican Republic, conveniently located 5 minutes from the beach and ten minutes from small town and kitesurf capital, Cabarete. Enjoy beach days and river tours designed to immerse you in the beauty and culture of the Northern Coast, complimented by poolside hammock sessions, daily fitness options, and quality cuisine. This retreat is created with the desire to leave you feeling more grounded, balanced and refreshed as you continue your adventure in life.
Flights booked to Puerto Plata (POP) are best. While Santiago (STI) is an alternative, it can add a considerable amount of travel time.
About The Retreat
Days begin with a mellow and slow moving yoga session offered every morning in Surfbreak’s fresh-air yoga studio. Morning sessions will incorporate beginner to intermediate asanas, with opportunities to engage in more active workshops and freestyle sessions in the afternoon. Feel free to make use of the studio space outside of class and meditation sessions as well.
Catch a beachside fitness session before walking along the beach at sunset one day, and explore the nearby mountains and rivers the next. Head into town for a night of pool, dancing and karaoke, or sit back and relax at Surfbreak Cabarete’s charming resort.
Take part in every excursion, or none, and any combination in between. We’re here to help these 7 days and nights include all the pieces you want and need.
- One-on-one sessions also available upon request
- No previous knowledge or experience in yoga necessary.
- Private or shared accommodations
- 7 Breakfasts & 7 dinners (lunch included on excursion days)
- Daily vinyasa yoga classes
- Open air fitness sessions
- Evening meditation sessions
- Choice of 1.5hr Surf Lesson or a 1hr massage
- Day trip to Playa Grande
- Transfer to and from Puerto Plata (POP) airport on arrival and departure days
- Canyoning, horseback riding, kitesurf lessons or additional surf lessons
Meals will be delicious and nutritious inspired, featuring local organic produce.
* Please note any dietary restrictions in your communications by email prior to arrival so that we may properly accommodate.
Early Booking Price until February 1st, 2018
- 10% at time of booking
- A total of 50% by Feb. 1st, 2018
- The remaining 50% by April 1st
Shared Room USD $990
Reserve your spot by paying 10%
[shared room deposit]
Private Room USD $1,250
Reserve your spot by paying 10%
[private room deposit]
*Payments may also be made by Venmo, PayPal and Direct Bank Transfer by contacting us at email@example.com
Regular Price after February 1st, 2018
- Shared Room USD $1,140
- Private Room USD $1,400
- Cancelation with 90% money back until Feb. 1st, 2018
- Cancelation with 50% money back after Feb. 1st, 2018
ABOUT YOUR RETREAT LEADERS:
Jennifer earned her 200hr yoga teacher training certificate here at Surfbreak Cabarete, and is currently earning a Master’s Degree in Integrative Healing Methods.
Jennifer’s classes vary from vinyasa-flow to restorative styles, encouraging slow and deliberate movement, with an abundance of opportunities to modify and adapt poses to your own needs and comfort.
Certified personal trainer, Joanne, is bringing her upbeat beachside fitness sessions from Southern California to the North Coast D.R. to offer a fun addition or alternative to early morning yoga.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Jennifer (Eastern Standard Time) USA: +1.603.931.9671
- Phone Joanne (Pacific Standard Time) USA: +1.816.349.9514
- Phone Surfbreak Cabarete (Julius) in the DR: +1.809.921.4080